Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sep 30, Sunday

10 am

I slept soundly and for a long time. I got up at 9am.

Took some pills

Amodipine (10 mg)
Glyburide (10 mg)
Metformin (1000 mg)

I feel okay, but am somewhat groggy with sleep. I havn't had a cup of coffee yet becuase I'm actually thinking about going back to bed. That doesn't seem like a good idea becuase I think I got a lot of sleep last night, but I might do it anyway.

No pains. Breathing okay.

12:30 pm

I slept soundly another 2 hours. I'm not hungry at all, which is somewhat suprising. I made a cup of expresso but mixed in a little dark roast decaf grounds, and used a bigger cup (more water than usual).

I think I havn't been writing it down but I've had a couple of no-caffiene diet cokes the last couple of days. They don't have a lot of sodium (40mg, 2%DM), but some.

Friday I had two cups of espresso, and it was Saturday that I had the sleep problem. I don't know if that's related.

I'm feeling okay, just suprised I'm not hungry.

later
I did eat. Probably ended up eating to much by the time the day was over, mostly various sausage and sourkraut tacos.

I seem to have had a problem with alertness and focus, I didn't keep up this diary, it's now late Monday night and I'm just getting around to updating.

I played a couple of small online poker tournaments and played very poorly. I finished in the money twice but could still tell I was playing badly. I lost a lot in some cash games.

I did take the appropriate meds Sunday night. And took some naps off and on.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home