Saturday, September 29, 2007

Sep 29, Saturday

Noon.

Got up after 4 hours of fitfull sleep. I woke up 3-4 times in that 4 hours.

Felt okay though. No pain in the ankles, could breath okay. But did have slight swelling in the ankles.

Ate pancakes, had an espresso.

Feet damp between toes. Applied powder.

1 pm

Right ankle was sore, almost like a sore muscle. Having trouble breathing.

Took

Amodipine (10 mg)
Glyburide (10 mg)
Metformin (1000 mg)
Ibuprofen (800 mg)

I'm updating this Sunday morning, I didn't keep track Saturday.

I had trouble maintaining alertness all day. I played in a couple of online tournaments and played terrible. I took a few short hour and hour and a half naps throughout the day.

I did remember to transfer some money online, something I need to do the first of every month to get some bills payed. So I wasn't totally out of it, just not very alert.

Not sure how much I ate, pretty much the same I've been eating, pork cops, coleslaw, roasted peppers, some low-carb tortillas. Added some processed cheese.

I did go out and work in the yard for about 5 minutes and didn't suffer extreme exhaustion, although I was short of breath all day. My right ankle and calf was sore all day.

I don't even remember if I took my second round of pills last night. I'm not sure what time I went to bed. It was late.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home