Sunday, January 20, 2008

Turnips and Cauliflower

I've mentioned using turnips as a potato substitute before. dLife has a recipe for a mashed potato/turnip mix. The same idea works with hash browns.

At the same link they have a suggestion for substituting some cauliflower for some of the macaroni in a macaroni and cheese dish. I'm going to have to try it.

I ordered some Dreamfields Pasta, Healthy Carb Living, Elbow Macaroni, 16-Ounce Box (Pack of 6) and I'll try the cauliflower substitution as soon as it gets here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth J. Neal said...

At the same link they have a suggestion for substituting some cauliflower for some of the macaroni in a macaroni and cheese dish. I'm going to have to try it. diet cure for fibromylgia

November 13, 2013 at 5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home